- 3 tablespoons mustard seed
- 5 Green chili peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 medium onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 pounds salmon, cut into chunks
- Place the mustard seed and chile peppers in a bowl, and mash together to create a fine paste.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the onions until golden. Mix in mustard and chile paste, chili powder, turmeric, and salt. Stir in water. Place salmon in the skillet. Reduce heat to low, and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated and fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Per Serving: 435 calories; 25 g fat; 12.8 g carbohydrates; 36.8 g protein